Talk Invitation 2012
TaLK PROGRAM : Teach and Learn in Korea
AN OPPORTUNITY THAT MONEY CAN'T BUY!
The Korean Ministry of Education, Science & Technology invites qualified adventurous global leaders to apply for the Korean government scholarship to teach and learn in Korea.
Selected scholars will receive Korean government scholarships and teach English in after-school classes of Korean elementary schools starting from February, 2012.
This serves as an excellent opportunity for ethnic Koreans and English- native speakers to get exposed to the language and culture of Korea while enjoying cultural experience programs during leisure time.
- Be a citizen of a country where the national language is English
(Australia, Canada, New Zealand, U.K., U.S.A., Ireland, and South Africa).
※ Ethnic Koreans with permanent(temperary) residency are eligible.
- Have completed two or more years of education at a university,
or graduated from a community college in the aforementioned countries.
※ Ethnic Koreans who are in their 1st or 2nd year of college/university are eligible.
- Monthly stipend: 1.5 million Korean won l Round-trip airfare
- Health Insurance l Personal accommodation or home-stay
- Online application (www.talk.go.kr)
- Interview / Submission of required documents
Deadline : December 15, 2011
★☆ For more information, visit www.talk.go.kr